- This day is the most important day of our Yoga routine.
- The above 5-Days we use to prepare our body and mind & on this sixth day, we aim to go beyond our imagination.
- Learn to move your awareness and how to control it.
- This 1 hour is dedicated to meditation practice only for the Third Eye & Crown Chakra (Ajna & Sahasrara Chakra).
- This class is based on ancient meditation techniques given by Yogis.
- Pranayama, Mudra, Bandhas, Yoga Nidra and Meditation is part of this class.
- You will be learning mind management and how to achieve concentration for greater memory.
- Tools and techniques will be given in the class to improve your Meditation journey.
- This class is perfect for anyone & everybody.
- 30-Minute Vinyasa + 30 Minutes Spiritual
Third Eye: The Ajna chakra is located in between the eyebrows. It is also referred to as the “third eye” chakra. Ajna is our center of intuition. We all have a sense of intuition, but we may not listen to it or heed its warnings. Focus on opening this sixth chakra will help you build this ability.
Crown Chakra: The Sahaswara chakra or the “thousand petal lotus” chakra is located on the crown of your head. This is the chakra for enlightenment and spiritual connection to our higher selves, others, and ultimately, to the divine.