6 X 6 YOGA GROUP CLASSES
Here’s your chance to experience a new range of dynamic and fun Yoga classes!
We’re introducing a series of classes that are tailored by Sumit Manav (Founder of Lifestyle Yoga Dubai) and his professional team of Yogis.
This interesting Yoga mix is focused on traditional practices and aims to provide you with the authentic Yoga experience. This series takes place in a controlled room temperature setting (i.e. all our classes are taught in normal room temperature as we allow the body to build the heat naturally) and flows into a unique Meditation session towards the end of each class.
Below is a brief about each class to get a clear understanding on the Yoga technique that is covered, and what benefits are associated with each style so that you can determine and choose which session best fits your needs and capabilities.
Please note that:
- NO aerobics are involved in any of our classes – we aim to deliver traditional Yoga practices only so that you can experience authentic Yoga in its truest form.
- You can sign up for more than one class.
6-DAYS X 6-UNIQUE & AUTHENTIC YOGA STYLE
7-days in a week.
Research says you must practice Yoga and Mindfulness between 3 to 6 times/week. Keeping that in mind we have crafted some of the best yoga-styles to transform you and your loved one into a healthier person.
"Yoga is sacrifice that elevates us, motivates us, actively engages us and does so in a manner that is harmonious to all other living beings. " Gita
Day-1: Half N' Half or Hatha Yoga
Balance + Agility + Energising
- Yoga is about balancing the 2 sides in you – the Yin and the Yang, the Ida and Pingla.
- Achieve the cosmic balance between your body and mind through Yoga.
- This class is based on Hatha Yoga.
- The perfect class for those who are already practicing Yoga on a day-to-day basis, but the program can also be modified for interested beginner Yogis.
- Please note that full inversions and backward bends are an essential part of this class.
- The goal is to achieve awareness, strength and inner stability.
- On this day, the Yoga session flows into the practice of Root Chakra (Muladhara) Root chakra is the centre of stability, security, and our basic needs. It encompasses the first three vertebrae, the bladder, and the colon. When Root chakra is open, we feel safe and fearless.ly you
Day-2: Yoga-Strong or Power Yoga
#Yogo-Strong (Strength + Tonning + Meditation)
- Your core strength exists – but are you using it?
- Yogo-Strong aims at effectively building your strength through Yoga.
- Working on the vitality of both your body & mind.
- This class improves your posture, body language and core strength – which enhances your inner & outer confidence a lot.
- 60 minutes of challenging Yoga targeting all body parts, with a major focus on stubborn fat areas.
- Target body parts: Arms – Chest – Legs – Abdominal Area – Back – Buttocks.
- Endurance flow with Namaskaras to the Sun and Chakras.
- Intensity increases gradually.
- The perfect class for those who are looking for next-level Yoga and aim to achieve and maintain the strength of both their body & mind.
- The class ends with Meditation, Pranayama and Shavasana.
- In this class we practice Meditation for activating the Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthanachakra). This is our creativity and sexual center. It is located above the pubic bone, below the navel, and is responsible for our creative expression.
Day-3: Flexi-Flow or Yin + Traditional Yoga
Flexibility + Vitality + Mindfulness
- Sweat out your stress with this creative signature class!
- Flexi-Flow stretches and targets both the deep connective tissues between the muscles, and the fascia throughout the body.
- The aim of Flexi-Flow is to increase circulation in the joints and improve flexibility as the poses stretch and exercise the bone and joint areas. It also helps us to regulate the body's flow of energy.
- Flexibility is not a given – it’s something that you CAN achieve.
- Sink into a Yin Flow of Asanas, focusing on the hips, spine, legs & Shoulder.
- Intensive traditional Yoga stretches and breath control.
- Ideal to balance your prana and find your Chi.
- Flexi-Flow maximizes your flexibility by mixing in Yin Yoga & Traditional Yoga.
- The perfect balance of flexibility, meditation and postures using intensive breath control
- This class is suitable for all levels, including beginner Yogis too.
- Flexi-Flow ends with meditations on Solar Plexus.
- In this class, we practice meditation for Solar plexus activation (Manipura chakra). The Solar plexus means lustrous gem and it’s the area from the navel to the breastbone. This is the third chakra, which is our source of personal power.
Day-4: YogiNa Or Vinyasa-99
Weight Loss + Stamina + Creativity
- Fast-paced class to experience fluidity and motion as you exercise your body and breathing capabilities.
- Aids in weight loss, energy boost, flexibility & Detoxification.
- Great for consistent Vinyasa Yogis.
- Yogi-Na works on your stamina.
- Comprises of 99 Vinaysa flow postures specifically designed by Sumit Manav.
- High-intensity class (No-break routine).
- Helps in boosting confidence & willpower.
- The perfect class for those who are looking to tone their bodies, lose weight and rejuvenate by incorporating Yoga in their lifestyle.
- Pranayama, chanting and meditation are included in this class.
- In this class we practice meditation for the heart chakra (anahata), which is the fourth energy centre or chakra. This is at the middle of the seven chakras and unites the lower chakras of matter and the upper chakras of spirit. The Anahata is also spiritual but serves as a bridge between our body, mind, emotions, and spirit. The heart chakra is our source of love and connection.
Day-5: Yoga-Tox or Hatha + Power
Detox + Rejuvenation + Healing
- Rock your Detox so your body can be it's best & pure self.
- A series of postures, twists, forward and backward bends which stimulates your internal organs gently using Traditional Yoga practices.
- The ultimate stress-relief.
- Digestive rejuvenation.
- Hatha & power yoga combination
- The perfect class for those who exercise on a regular basis and want to incorporate Yoga into their daily routine.
- Cleansing of 72,000 Nadis through Pranayama & Kriyas.
- Frequent flows of Pranayama, Bandhas & Meditation.
- In this class, we practice Meditation for Throat (Vishuddha) This is the fifth chakra, located in the area of the throat. This is our source of verbal expression and the ability to speak our highest truth. The fifth chakra includes the neck, thyroid, and parathyroid glands, jaw, mouth, and tongue.
Day-6: Pure Soul or Vinyasa + Meditation
Pure Meditation & bliss
- This day is the most important day of our Yoga routine.
- The above 5-Days we use to prepare our body and mind & on this sixth day, we aim to go beyond our imagination.
- Learn to move your awareness and how to control it.
- This 1 hour is dedicated to meditation practice only for the Third Eye & Crown Chakra (Ajna & Sahasrara Chakra).
- This class is based on ancient meditation techniques given my Yogis.
- Pranayama, Mudra, Bandhas, Yoga Nidra and Meditation is part of this class.
- You will be learning mind management and how to achieve concentration for greater memory.
- Tools and techniques will be given in the class to improve your Meditation journey.
- This class is perfect for anyone & everybody.
- 30-Minute Vinyasa + 30 Minutes Meditation
Third Eye: The Ajna chakra is located in between the eyebrows. It is also referred to as the “third eye” chakra. Ajna is our center of intuition. We all have a sense of intuition, but we may not listen to it or heed its warnings. Focus on opening this sixth chakra will help you build this ability.
Crown Chakra: The Sahaswara chakra or the “thousand petal lotus” chakra is located on the crown of your head. This is the chakra for enlightenment and spiritual connection to our higher selves, others, and ultimately, to the divine.
YOGA FOR WEIGHT LOSS
5-DAY'S BEGINNER'S YOGA COURSE
This programme is developed to help today’s kids improve their concentration and perform better in school and their social life. When children learn techniques for self-health, relaxation and inner fulfillment, they can navigate life’s challenges a bit more easily.