50-HOUR OPEN LEVEL YIN YOGA TEACHERS TRAINING
Yin Yoga - Meditation - Chakra Healing
With Sumit Manav
About Yin Yoga TTC
Lifestyle Yoga invites you to join Sumit Manav for 7 days, 50 hours Immersion into a Yin Yoga Teacher Training.
Take your passion for Yoga to the next level; deepen your practice and learn how to teach Yin Yoga and pass your Yogic knowledge to others.
A reputed and recognised Yin Yoga Teacher's Training is being offered to you in Dubai through a collaboration between Lifestyle Yoga and the Indian Association of Yoga. This Yin Yoga Teacher Training course is designed in accordance with the World Yoga Alliance (WYA).
The aim of this 50 hours Yin Yoga Teacher Training program is to improve your practice by working on the many layers of Yoga to strengthen your confidence and solidify your inner voice.
This program will be led by Sumit Manav (a Yoga expert & Founder of Lifestyle Yoga) who will make you master the fundamentals so that you could mark the beginning of your successful path as a Yin Yoga instructor. Aspiring to teach Yin Yoga is a beginning in itself!
What Is Yin Yoga?
Yin Yoga targets the deep connective tissues of the body (vs. the superficial tissues) and the fascia that covers the body; Yin Yoga is to help regulate the flow of energy in the body. Yin Yoga is unique in that you are asked to relax in the posture, soften the muscle and move closer to the bone; offering much deeper access to the body.
Yin Yoga Course Curriculum
The full yin Yoga TTC consists of 2 progressive modules delivered over 5 weekends, to create a comprehensive 50-hour certification. All modules are hosted at Lifestyle Yoga, Fairmont Hotel, Dubai
Each module includes a detailed lecture and discussion, combined with a led class and ample movement play – so you can integrate the concepts into your teaching through your own direct, embodied experience.
Module 1- Yin Practice & Concept
Yin Practice & Yin Concept
- Element of yin Yoga
- Mastering the Deeper understanding of yin
- 21 Core Posture and their modification
- Learning to teach with safely
- Mastering the 4 themed yin sequences with modification and using props
- A full and sufficient explanation of the Yin Practice and meridians
- Yin and Yang defined. Yin and Yang tissue defined
- Why does stretching mater?
- Why do joints need to be healthy?
Anatomy & Physiology
- Compression and tension theory
- Differences in bones and skeletons
- How skeletal differences affects the postures, range of movements and the joins
- 8 Joints Anatomy that includes almost every posture of Yoga
- Seven Myofascial compartments targeting the legs and torso
- Beneficial effects of Yin yoga on connective tissues, fascia and joints: anatomical and energetic benefits
- Daily Yin yoga practice
- Daily teaching practice
- Meditation and pranayama, mindfulness
Module 2- Teaching methodology of Yin Yoga
Assisting in Yin & Anatomy
- 6 Yin Flows focusing on different Meridians and parts of the body
- Tension and Compression
- Skeletal variation
- 14 skeletal segments
- 10 muscle groups
- Individual anatomical formation of the body, its effects and limitations
- Motion analysis of the body
Yin Yoga Sequence & Meditaiton
- How to assist someone in their Yin Practice, variations and adjustments
- Additional 4 Yin Flows
- 3 specialist situational flows
- Use of props in Yin Yoga & Yin Yoga Sequencing
- Chi and Energetic systems
- What is Meditaiton?
- Mastering the concentriaon
- Yoga Nidra
- Chakra Meditation
The basis of this body is divine, and therefore, through the practices of yoga, a process of transmutation of the physical elements of the body into non-physical elements takes place. Matter is convertible into energy, and vice versa. This is the underlying concept.
Hatha Yoga Pradipika
Your Trianer for Yin Yoga TTC
A modern yogi, with a vision & mission of spreding health, happiness and peace to the world.A celebrated Yoga personality, acknowledged as one of the top 10 Yoga teachers from India. His revolutionary fitness techniques have been well acclaimed by both regional and international media. By understanding modern lifestyles, he has successfully created a fusion of ancient Yoga practices to cure many vexing lifestyle ailments through his brand Lifestyle Yoga.
This Cousre Is For:
- Yoga practitioners who want to learn about yin yoga, how to practice it and teach it.
- Yoga teachers who want to learn Yin yoga to expand their scope of teaching.
- Self Improvement and who want to teach to Friends and Family
- Yoga studios and yoga schools owners who want to add value to the classes they offer to their clients.
−Yin Yoga TTC 50 hours will be running from 9:00am – 5:00pm over the following dates.
- November 23 – December 14th | Every Weekend
- November 23rd & 24th
- November 30th & 1st December
- December 7th & 8th
- December 14th
- 09.00 AM – 09.45 AM: Morning Pranayama & Meditation
- 09.45 AM – 11.30 AM: Morning Asana Practice
- 11.30 AM – 12:30 PM: Theory Sessions
- 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM : Yoga Nidra Practice
- 01.00 PM - 02.30 PM: Lunch Break & homework
- 02.30 PM – 03.30 PM: Art of Teaching (Workshop)
- 03.30 PM – 05.00 PM: Afternoon Yoga Practice / Analytical Training / Meditation or Breathing Techniques
- Basic understanding and speaking of the English language
- 18 years old or over
- Prior knowledge and experience of any style of yoga will be helpful
- Should not be pregnant
- A burning desire to grow and learn
Early Bird Price
(Before October 30th)
- List item
(After October 30th)
- List item
Yes, you can. Yin Yoga is for everyone and everybody.
Yes, you can. Guaranteed you will find yourself much more flexible and unwind after the course.
There is no age limit as long as you have a desire to learn.
Yes, that is Goal of this course to prepare you to teach and become the best in Yin Style.