50-HOUR OPEN LEVEL YIN YOGA TEACHERS TRAINING
Yin Yoga - Meditation - Chakra Healing
With Sumit Manav
February 1st - 6th, 2019
About Yin Yoga TTC
Lifestyle Yoga invites you to join Sumit Manav for 7 days, 50 hours Immersion into a Yin Yoga Teacher Training.
Take your passion for Yoga to the next level; deepen your practice and learn how to teach Yin Yoga and pass your Yogic knowledge to others.
A reputed and recognised Yin Yoga Teacher's Training is being offered to you in Dubai through a collaboration between Lifestyle Yoga and the Indian Association of Yoga. This Yin Yoga Teacher Training course is designed in accordance with the World Yoga Alliance (WYA).
The aim of this 50 hours Yin Yoga Teacher Training program is to improve your practice by working on the many layers of Yoga to strengthen your confidence and solidify your inner voice.
This program will be led by Sumit Manav (a Yoga expert & Founder of Lifestyle Yoga) who will make you master the fundamentals so that you could mark the beginning of your successful path as a Yin Yoga instructor. Aspiring to teach Yin Yoga is a beginning in itself!
What Is Yin Yoga?
Our goal in life is not to become perfect: our goal in life is to become whole.
Most forms of yoga today are dynamic, active practices designed to work only half of the body, the muscular half, the "Yang" tissues. Yin Yoga allows us to work the other half, the deeper "Yin" tissues of our ligaments, joints, deep fascial networks, and even our bones. All of our tissue are important and need to be exercised so that we can achieve optimal health and vitality.
Yin Yoga Course Curriculum
The full yin Yoga TTC consists of 2 progressive modules delivered over 6-days, to create a comprehensive 50-hour certification. All modules are hosted at Lifestyle Yoga, Fairmont Hotel, Dubai
Each module includes a detailed lecture and discussion, combined with a led class and ample movement play – so you can integrate the concepts into your teaching through your own direct, embodied experience.
Module 1- Yin Practice & Concept
Yin Practice & Yin Concept
- Element of yin Yoga
- Mastering the Deeper understanding of yin
- 21 Core Posture and their modification
- Learning to teach with safely
- Mastering the 4 themed yin sequences with modification and using props
- A full and sufficient explanation of the Yin Practice and meridians
- Yin and Yang defined. Yin and Yang tissue defined
- Why does stretching mater?
- Why do joints need to be healthy?
Anatomy & Physiology
- Compression and tension theory
- Differences in bones and skeletons
- How skeletal differences affects the postures, range of movements and the joins
- 8 Joints Anatomy that includes almost every posture of Yoga
- Seven Myofascial compartments targeting the legs and torso
- Beneficial effects of Yin yoga on connective tissues, fascia and joints: anatomical and energetic benefits
- Daily Yin yoga practice
- Daily teaching practice
- Meditation and pranayama, mindfulness
Module 2- Teaching methodology of Yin Yoga
Assisting in Yin & Anatomy
- 6 Yin Flows focusing on different Meridians and parts of the body
- Tension and Compression
- Skeletal variation
- 14 skeletal segments
- 10 muscle groups
- Individual anatomical formation of the body, its effects and limitations
- Motion analysis of the body
Yin Yoga Sequence & Meditaiton
- How to assist someone in their Yin Practice, variations and adjustments
- Additional 4 Yin Flows
- 3 specialist situational flows
- Use of props in Yin Yoga & Yin Yoga Sequencing
- Chi and Energetic systems
- What is Meditaiton?
- Mastering the concentriaon
- Yoga Nidra
- Chakra Meditation
The basis of this body is divine, and therefore, through the practices of yoga, a process of transmutation of the physical elements of the body into non-physical elements takes place. Matter is convertible into energy, and vice versa. This is the underlying concept.
Hatha Yoga Pradipika
Your Trianer for Yin Yoga TTC
A modern yogi, with a vision & mission of spreding health, happiness and peace to the world.A celebrated Yoga personality, acknowledged as one of the top 10 Yoga teachers from India. His revolutionary fitness techniques have been well acclaimed by both regional and international media. By understanding modern lifestyles, he has successfully created a fusion of ancient Yoga practices to cure many vexing lifestyle ailments through his brand Lifestyle Yoga.
- February 1st – February 6th, 2019
This Course Is For:
- Yoga practitioners who want to learn about yin yoga, how to practice it and teach it.
- Yoga teachers who want to learn Yin yoga to expand their scope of teaching.
- Self Improvement and who want to teach to Friends and Family
- Yoga studios and yoga schools owners who want to add value to the classes they offer to their clients.
−Yin Yoga TTC 50 hours will be running from 9:00 am – 5:00 pm over the following dates
- 09.00 AM – 09.45 AM: Morning Pranayama & Meditation
- 09.45 AM – 11.30 AM: Morning Asana Practice
- 11.30 AM – 12:30 PM: Theory Sessions
- 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM: Yoga Nidra Practice
- 01.00 PM - 02.30 PM: Lunch Break & homework
- 02.30 PM – 03.30 PM: Art of Teaching (Workshop)
- 03.30 PM – 05.00 PM: Afternoon Yoga Practice / Analytical Training / Meditation or Breathing Techniques
- Basic understanding and speaking of the English language
- 18 years old or over
- Prior knowledge and experience of any style of yoga will be helpful
- Should not be pregnant
- A burning desire to grow and learn
Early Bird Price
(Before December 30th)
- List item
(After December 31st - January 25th )
- List item
Yes, you can. Yin Yoga is for everyone and everybody.
Yes, you can. Guaranteed you will find yourself much more flexible and unwind after the course.
There is no age limit as long as you have a desire to learn.
Yes, that is Goal of this course to prepare you to teach and become the best in Yin Style.