Want to get your body into shape, reflect your true self, witness a transformation in your life?
Lifestyle Yoga brings to you a 30 days Online Body & Mind Yoga Challenge! Scheduled over 6 days a week, covering intensive but authentic Yoga routines, this challenge is going to revitalise and energise your body, mind & soul.
Join our online energetic & growing community of Yogis!
How the Challenge works?
It’s simple – practice Yoga 6 days a week for 30 consecutive days online.
You can select any online class on our schedule, such as Dynamic Power Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, Yin Yoga, Yoga-Tox, Power Yoga, Yin & Yang, Breath is Life and many more.
If you miss a day of your Challenge, not to worry, just make it up with a double class anytime within the 30 days – you can do this up to 3 times in total during the challenge duration.
We will be tracking your attendance based on the ‘live’ online classes you join (please note that practicing recorded classes are not part of this challenge).
Start Date and Duration:
Feel free to pick your preferred start date between 1st to 7th November 2020, and follow the challenge for 30 consecutive days from your chosen start date.
• Receive a FREE health-related consultation with Sumit Manav for 30 minutes.
• Receive 50% off on your online subscription fees renewal for the next 1 month.
The benefit of the Challenge:
It is well-known that Yoga helps lower stress levels and improves your mood. Some Yoga methods include specific meditation techniques to focus the mind on your breathing that quietens the constant ‘mind chatter’, thereby relieving stress and allowing you to feel relaxed. Practicing Yoga can also boost oxygen levels to the brain, making you feel happier and more content with everyday life.
Why join the 30-Day Yoga Fit Challenge?
- Builds strength and stamina
- Gain endurance & flexibility
- Boosts your vitality
- Kicks that excess fat away
- Cleanses your body and mind
- And not to forget – it is a fun workout led by experienced and professional Yoga in
What are the breathing benefits associated with 30-day Body & Mind Yoga-Challenge?
If you are to practice yoga consistently, your lung capacity will increase as a result of the deep breathing process. This will then have a positive effect on more intense sports that you might be a part of, increasing your stamina and endurance. Furthermore, Meditation and calming Yoga asanas slow down your heart rate which in turn lowers blood pressure and have also been linked with improving the immune system and lowering cholesterol.
Tips for success:
- Eat a healthy variety of foods and avoid the bad calories.
- Drink lots of water and keep hydrated throughout the Challenge.
- Get a Challenge “buddy” by inviting your loved ones to join the challenge and to keep you motivated throughout the 30 days!
Challenge Fees (Online classes): AED 450
How To Book?
Send us a WhatsApp “I accept the Challenge” on 0566241002 or email us on email@example.com
Terms & Conditions:
- Practice any scheduled class for 6 days per week for 30 consecutive days, starting 1st November 2020.
- Refund and/or credit is not applicable for any cancellation.