Can’t find the time to commit to a yoga class? Then enroll for these Private Yoga lessons and experience revitalising yoga session in the comfort of your own home!
These lessons will flexibly cater to your exact physical, spiritual and mental requirement. Your instructor will come to your place and develop a customise yoga regime to match your specific needs. This class is suitable for all the ages and level of ability.
A special program can be tailored for a couple, expecting moms and those who want to lose weight. Some types of the private class that could be provided include:
- Unlimited postural correction and asana adjustment throughout the entire class
- Addressing individual and specific yoga needs
- Quicker improvement and progress than a regular class
- Preferred Day, Time and Location
- Certified & Experienced Trainers
- The tailored-made yoga program for exact requirement
Re-energize your relationship with our innovative Couples’ Yoga Classes that are designed with the purpose of understanding and enhancing the physical and emotional requirements of your partners.
Becoming a mother is a special experience. Lifestyle Yoga helps pregnant women to maintain their mental and physical health throughout the prenatal period. This program ensures the safety of pregnant women and helps them achieve a state of well-being. Our instructors are trained to take special individual care of every expecting woman’s physical demands and requirements.
Just like other types of childbirth – preparation class, prenatal yoga is unique & safe approach to wellbeing and mindfulness that encourages stretching, strengthening the birth muscle and pranayama. Research suggest that prenatal yoga is perfect and safe and have much benefit for pregnant women and their babies.
- Decrease lower back pain, nausea, carpal tunnel syndrome symptoms, headaches and shortness of breath
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Empowers the mother-to-be to have conscious birth experience
- Keeps you fit whilst being sensitive to the baby and you
- Strengthens birthing muscles
- Quickens postpartum recovery
- Improves sleep
- Reduces backache
- Improves circulation
- Promotes healthy birth
- Balance Harmons
- Strengthens the back, abdominal and pelvic floor muscles
- Releases tension in shoulders and neck muscles
- Helps to improve posture & energy
- Decreases overall stress and promotes relaxation
- Rejuvenates the mind and increases energy
- Builds patience and inner-calm
- Brings fun and pleasure to both parent and baby
- Provides an opportunity to connect with other parents
- Reduces fatigue and stress.
- It helps you connect with your baby
- Improves blood flow
- Detoxification and movement of fluids
- Stimulate cell growth and repair
I really enjoyed the classes. The trainers were very professional. Lifestyle yoga different from those classes i have attended before. They are making sure you actually do Yoga 🙂
Excellent classes!! Sumit and the team always keep it interesting and fun with diversity in their yoga offerings–always enough to keep the burn going and have us coming back for more–thanks, Lifestyle Yoga!!
The best Yoga school and practice! Flexible, variety of yoga classes, highly qualified & lovely teachers, great yoga retreats. I always feel great after a session!!
Have been with Lifestyle Yoga since their inception and have known Sumit for much longer. Experts yogis with amazing knowledge and infectious energy. Congratulations on your 9th birthday. Keep growing and spreading the love.
Feel great after Lifestyle yoga and it has been only a month with them. The team are truly amazing. Both me and my wife look forward to the class every day. Wish them well on their 9th anniversary. All the best Lifestyle Yoga.