21 June 2020
Recognizing its global appeal, on 11 December 2014, the United Nations proclaimed 21st June as the International Day of Yoga by passing resolution 69/131. Since then, this day aims to raise awareness worldwide of the limitless benefits that one can gain from practicing yoga regularly.
A Yogic Lifestyle ensures you are the master of your own body
By practicing Yogic principles you’d see that your actions are guided by your inner wisdom and not shaped by the outer world. Once this Yogic attitude and mindset are imbibed, you would automatically notice the vibrancy and charisma with which you face your life that until now seemed mundane and tiring. These Yogic precepts have the power to change your life monumentally and this positive change soon transitions into a balanced and harmonious lifestyle. It is this lifestyle that further evolves into a dedicated Yogic culture bringing you calm, happiness and good health in abundance.
In an effort to join this noble cause, Lifestyle Yoga invites you to come and celebrate this special day with us on Sunday, 21st of June. We will be offering 6- Amazing Live Yoga session on Zoom totally FREE.
- 8:00am: Yoga-Tox: https://lifestyleyoga.punchpass.com/classes/5954331
- 9:30am: Yoga-Strong: https://lifestyleyoga.punchpass.com/classes/5699683
- 11:00am: YogiNa: https://lifestyleyoga.punchpass.com/classes/5953995
- 4:00pm: Yin & Yang: https://lifestyleyoga.punchpass.com/classes/5954105
- 5:30pm: Half N’ Half: https://lifestyleyoga.punchpass.com/classes/5954164
- 7:00pm: Chakra Yoga: https://lifestyleyoga.punchpass.com/classes/5925212