Yoga often carries a stereotype or stigma that Yoga isn’t for men: it isn’t a decent workout; it’s too meditative; you have to be flexible to do it, and men’s bodies just aren’t built for such bendy poses.
When it comes to the body type, one can usually be classified into three categories:
- Those who haven’t had much physical activity over the years. In this case, the body can feel locked, stiff, or stuck.
- Those who have done a lot of physical work or sports. In this case, the body may be strong, but imbalanced due to focusing on one discipline.
- And finally, those males who are reluctant to try out a yoga session because they think that they aren’t flexible.
In all the above instances, Yoga can help ease and improve the body functionalities. We strongly encourage, every man to try out the below Yoga sessions and you will be surprised to see the effect of these classes on your body and mind.
- Yin Yoga Flow
- Yoga Alignment
- Yoga Tox
- Mobility Yoga
- Yin & Yang
- Beginner Yoga
- Agni Yoga
- Dynamic Vinyasa
- Benefits of Yoga 4 Him:
- Improves the health of your heart.
- Develops lean muscle.
- Improves vitality.
- Improves mental health.
- Become more flexible.
- Builds stamina and strength.
- Helps with any physical or sport-related injuries.
- Helps manage the symptoms of diseases such as diabetes, sleep disorders, etc.